Keep your turf tough!
Our licensed lawn chemical applicators apply each step to ensure a lush, perfectly green turf. Fertilization is critical because it provides a time sensitive release of the products for a green lawn, diminished weeds, deep root system and a lack of turf damaging insects. Call us today for a free lawn care estimate! Experience matters with the timing of the Fertilizer and the quality products used, let our knowledgeable staff and years of experience be the difference on your property this year!
Executive Outdoor Living offers a 7 Step fertilization program.
- Early Spring: High rate granular fertilizer plus pre-emergent to control crabgrass and foxtail with broadleaf weed control.
- Late Spring: Additional pre-emergent to provide continued control of broadleaf weeds, crabgrass, and foxtail, with slow release balanced fertilizer.
- Early Summer: Granular fertilizer containing slow release nitrogen to promote summer feeding that is rich in micronutrients; apply broadleaf weed control if needed.
- Grub Work Control: Granular insecticide for control of white grub and sod webworm; plus broadleaf weed control.
- Late Summer: Granular fertilizer (nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium); apply broadleaf weed control if needed.
- Fall Application: Slow release fertilizer to stimulate root growth and food storage for winter. Weed control applied if needed.
- Late Fall Winterizer: High rate granular fertilizer to stimulate root growth and food storage for winter. This is very helpful with early spring green-up. Weed control applied if needed.
The above steps are standard. All steps can be changed to meet your lawn’s specific needs. All applications are based on seasonal conditions and therefore the timing of each application is important! During all applications your yard will be treated for broadleaf weeds, if you see any in-between applications, give us a call and we will come out and treat them again at NO CHARGE!